Monday 7 November 2016

Point of View - Stuart Little


In chapter ten, Snowbell meets with the Angora cat in the neighborhood. Snowbell attempts to explain to the Angora how he lives with a mouse and a bird.  Snowbell and the Angora differ in their views of how a cat should live with a mouse and a bird.
In the space below, list all the details that support Snowbell’s point of view for not eating Stuart and Margalo and the Angora point of view for why he should eat Stuart.
The animal
Their point of view
Evidence from the text
Snowbell
Not a family member
"But what can I do about it? Please remember that Stuart is a member of the family, and the bird is a permanent guest, like myself."
The Angora Cat
She is kind of nice
"Goodness," said the Angora cat, "you mean to say you live in the same house with a bird and a mouse and don't do anything about it

My Reflection

I have been learning to relate to the characters in the text to understand their purpose.In this activity I had to think about two characters point of view to help me understand the story more. I found this interesting because some of the characters were really rude. Something I found tricky was finding the Evidence from the text because there was lots of writing. My next step is to find more information

No comments: