Friday 13 May 2016

Term 2 Week 2 Dairy Post

Dear Dairy,

You are never going to believe what happened last week...  So it all started when we all came into the classroom on a sunny Monday morning. Everyone saw on the board  there was Gymnastics. So after library we went to the hall but there was nothing set up.


On Thursday we had our Inquiry launch day. First we got into our groups my group was called the freezers. We had five very fun activities but my favorite was the egg experiment. I learnt that there are five states of matter.   There are solids,liquids, gas, plasma and B-E Condensate.


Also last week we started Foundation skills.   I like foundation skills it is helping us be self directed learners.  My goal for foundation skills is to be master on level 4.  There are four levels.   

I can not wait for bike skills again next week. 

No comments: